Webkinz Castle!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GOTZ A SAMOYED WEBBIE! NEED NAME!
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:08 pm by doglover9m

» Guess my webkinz name contest!
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:23 pm by dogluver808

» playlist!
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:20 pm by dogluver808

» admin and mod annoncement!everyone look here!
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm by wolfgirl8

» Dogluver808's Trades!!!
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:57 pm by dogluver808

» *~*:)Caroline's Trades(:*~*
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:55 pm by dogluver808

» I will show you later
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:03 pm by doglover9m

» My suggestions!
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:51 am by doglover9m

» UPDATES!!!!!
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 am by doglover9m

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

do ya like the songs on the playlist?

Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Vote_lcap43%Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Vote_lcap29%Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Vote_lcap14%Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Vote_lcap14%Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys!

Go down

Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Empty Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys!

Post by Kenz97 Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 pm

I make them awesome! I'm still making mine but it will be done soon. I can do anything just ask me i can do Shapes, cartoon animals, Romance things I 'll post the one i'm putting on my profile ask me what u want and i can do it! I'll POst a few so you see what they look like (it doesn't have to look mine it can be anything.) I make them awesome i think of course!
Kenz97
Kenz97
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Reputation points! :
Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Backgrounds for Profiles and Avvies and Siggys! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://freewebs.com/toriandkenz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum